woensdag 27 maart 2013

OUTFIT: HATTER




hat - a gift, top - Zara, shorts - H&M &denim, wedges - Stradivarius, necklace - Primark


Monday was a free day well spent. I catched up on some sleep, my friends Irene and Eline came over for dinner (more about that later on Friday!) and for lunch I went out for Dimsum with my BFF Desiree and her man. She's 4 months pregnant now, and so excited to be a mom! We talked about daycare and Bugaboos and babynames and pregnancy ultrasounds. And then it hit me: This is what my life will be like for the next couple of years. More and more of my friends are getting married or having babies. My girls are settling down with their loves. And I'm about to travel around the world with mine... I have no idea what my future will look like. How will I feel about travelling and being away for so long? Will we find a new job when we get back? Shall we settle down and move in together or continue our lives the way it was before? Or saving up for another big trip? And when will I become a mother? Do I have to hurry up, since I'll turn 30 this year?  
Existential questions I don't have the answer to. So for now I'll stay by my BF's answer to everything - 'we'll see' - and enjoy the things the way they come. 
Like sunbeams while wearing a hat!

This hat I got from my aunt. It was hers, but she loved it on me and gave it to me as a present. And that brings me back to Desiree's pregnancy: Fantasizing about and looking forward to the arrival of the baby. Maybe I'm not ready to have kids yet, but I sure love to be an 'aunt'! 

♥ 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten