maandag 25 februari 2013

OUTFIT/LIFE: MISTER AND MISSISSIPPI






jeans - Primark, top - H&M trend, wedges - Stradivarius

Last friday night my friend Daisy and I went to a concert of this new Dutch Indie-folk band called Mister and Mississippi at De Unie in Rotterdam. Amazing! I so love love love this kind of music! After the concert we met the members of the band and they signed the canvas bag I just got as a present from Daisy. Yaay!
We bumped into my friend Eline there too, made a new friend and had a few drinks together after the show. De Unie is the perfect place for small intimate concerts like this. And it's awesome how much more beautiful the album sounds when you play it at home after you've been to a concert. At least it does for me. 

What I'm wearing: A cobalt blue supersoft jeans, peplum top and wedged boots. Casual but chic. Great concert stuff, if you ask me. 

If you'd like to hear something from Mister and Mississippi, this is one of my favorite songs. Enjoy! x 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten