woensdag 20 februari 2013

OUTFIT: POSTERIZED



blazer - H&M divided, top - H&M divided, pants - H&M divided, shoes - Bershka

Yesterday I was asked to work a shift at my old job at the last moment. I really love to go back there and spent a few hours with all of my old 'work kids', the youngsters that live at the residential group. I quickly put together this outfit: black shirt, track pants and an oversized blazer. And blue shoes, to give it that extra something. Very quick picture-taking leads to not being totally satisfied with the results, so I started playing with Picasa and her nice effects. Cheating, right. But I love that! Everything looks better through Instagram's filters or Picasa's edits... I'm a little addicted to it! So today it's Posterized. Do you like it? 


1 opmerking: