woensdag 30 januari 2013

Outfit: Red nosed


denim shirt - H&M divided, top - H&M divided, belt - H&M, high waist jeans - H&M &denim, beanie - a gift, sneakers - Converse All Stars 

A little early maybe, but this shirt with a heartshaped red nosed tiger is definitely on the list to bring with me to South-America.  It's just one of my favourite tee's. Matchy matchy with my leopard belt and my favourite high waist jeans today. While, not today, a few days ago, when my backyard was still a winter wonderland. Now it's just rainy and grey. Still thankful tho, I've had enough of the snow.

Enjoy your day! ♥ 


 Facebook          Twitter          Bloglovin'

2 opmerkingen:

  1. hey girl nice liking your look!!
    wld love for you to visit my blog..and follow maybe?
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love your look, great pictures!

    how about following each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen