dinsdag 18 december 2012

Outfit: Most wonderful time of the year!

high waist jeans - H&M &denim, shirt - Zara, faux fur vest - H&M trend, boots - H&M, belt - H&M

I love the combination of high waist skinny jeans and a large (faux fur) vest. With the right boots it creates an outfit where casual and chic are in good balance. Great for work and for fun!

Are you up for the holidays yet? I can't wait, so many nice plans with my loved ones! Christmas diner with my girlfriends on saturday, party on Christmas Eve at my boyfriends hometown and family time with his family on Christmas day. But first four more days at work... which will be softened by the large Christmas tree in the lobby and an extensive Christmas lunch on Thursday. :) It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Title: Andy Williams - Most wonderful time of the year ♪

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten