zaterdag 10 november 2012

Outfit: Granada's Grace

vest - H&M divided, blouse - H&M trend, trousers - Mango, flats - H&M

This is what I was wearing while visiting La Alhambra, Andalusia's great pride. An amazing place, so much history. All the Moorish influences you find at this place are really impressive, and when you make it up the steep stairs you will be rewarded with this great view. Next picture diary I'll make you see more of that! 
For now, these black, linen, high waist trousers I got myself at Mango in Sevilla. I decided to step out my stylezone and try something new. With the limited items I brought this holiday, this is what I made of it. 
I am wondering about the outfits I will make with this pants coming winter... Will it turn out to be a good buy outside the box, or not? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten