dinsdag 20 november 2012

Outfit: Black and blue

pants - H&M divided, top - H&M divided, shoes - Bershka, earrings - Forever 21

I hardly wear baggy pants, but this one I could not resist. Perfect pants for an easy sunday. And I'm finally wearing my new Bershka shoes. I love how the blue breaks the black whole! The black shirt has shoulder pads with sequins on it. Sequins make every outfit, this top makes me wonder why I've so little sequins in my closet... It's a great combo with the baggy pants, I think! 

This morning the new work week started. The transfer period is over, I'm starting the real deal today! Exciting, but I'm looking forward to it! What are you up to?

1 opmerking:

  1. Hi!! i love your outfit your shoes are beautiful!! Kisses!


    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen