vrijdag 26 oktober 2012

Outfit: Budget Basic

dress - H&M, sneaker - New Balance

After being in bed for the last 5 days -  after a rheumathic attack mondaynight and a bad cold after that - I went out for the first time yesterday. Wearing something else than my sweatpants or bathrobe, armed with hankies and my debit card I went out for .... shopping. Discovered I have this obsession for burgundy, but more about that later .
The dress I am wearing is this very comfi and amazingly cheap dress from H&M. Bought it online for just €5,-! It's not the most stylish dress, but it's perfect for days like today. With nothing important to do, or when I'm not feeling so well or when I'm in a hurry and don't know what to wear or on days I simply don't wanna stand out. Great dress for a small price!

1 opmerking: