woensdag 19 september 2012

Outfit: Smoke gets in your eyes



blouse - H&M trend, jeans - H&M &denim, sneakers - New Balance, ring - local market in Spain

Like you've seen in the latest posts my friend Marinke and I went to Spain for a week. It was awesome! The weather was perfect and after the Alicante citytrip, we stayed at my parents place (with beachview!), visited local markets, swam in the sea and chilled at the beach. 
The more painful it was that when we came back it suddenly was fall in Holland! No more summer dresses, but jeans and leather jackets... With this outfit - a relatively new oversized blouse with the cute collar I bought on sale, jeans and burgundy sneakers -  I slowly switch to a autumn mood.
Are you ready for fall?

Title: The Platters - Smoke gets in your eyes

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten