dinsdag 20 september 2011

The last day of summer never felt so cold

Blouse - H&M trend, High waist jeans - H&M, Ballerina's - H&M, Tas - Zara, Horloge - Swatch

Black is the new black. Dus op deze laatste officiele zomerdag ga ik voor all dressed in black. Een zwarte blouse, zwarte jeans en zwarte ballerina's in slangenprint lak. Zwart. And I'm feeling good!De komende week staat vol gepland met leuke dingen. De zon schijnt. Ik ben weer aan het werk. Mijn weerstand is nog steeds waardeloos aan de blaren in mijn mond te merken en ondanks de zon is het koud buiten. Maar al het goeds geeft me energie! Wereld, kom maar op!
Black is the new black. So on the last official day of summer I'm all dressed in black. A black shirt, black jeans and black ballet flats in snake print lacquer. Black. And I'm feeling good!
I've planned a lot of fun things in the coming week. The sun is shining. I'm back to work. My resistance is still worthless notice to the blisters in my mouth, and despite the sun it is cold outside. But all the good gives me energy! Bring it on, world!

Titel: The last day of Summer - The Cure

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten